The Tow-Pro™ Elite is an electric brake controller designed to suit most common trailer braking applications whilst requiring minimal dash space and being simple to install and operate.
The Tow-Pro™ Elite brake controller offers selectable Automatic or User Controlled trailer braking modes allowing the user to choose the braking style depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type, or driver preference.
The Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller features Active Calibration which constantly monitors the direction of travel removing the need for an initial calibration process, the unit will even calibrate with no trailer attached whilst maintaining the ability to mount in any orientation.
The unit is able to operate both electric and electric/hydraulic trailer brakes and will operate from either 12V or 24V vehicle systems without the need for manual selection or extra components or wiring. The unit is also ADR compliant when installed as directed.
Reasons to stop with Tow-Pro Elite Electric Brake Controller
- A new level of towing safety, unmatched in the market with patented* technology, Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller ensures that no matter the situation, the unit will deliver a smooth, safe trailer braking response. * Australian Patent Application 2014900483 (Pending)
- Puts safe braking at your fingertips with a dash mounted control knob*, you can choose your braking type depending on the road or terrain conditions, vehicle type or preference. * Meets ADR21 safety standards
- Two types of braking
- Automatic mode (Inertia sensing) for highway conditions, trailer brakes are applied at a proportional level to the vehicle braking level
- User Controlled Mode for off road, the trailer brakes are applied to the level set by the user.
- Suitable for 12V and 24V vehicles
- Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller is designed to operate 12V trailer brakes from both 12V and 24V vehicle electrical systems. The acceptable voltage input range is between 9V and 32V.
- Operates both Electric and Electric/hydraulic trailer brakes
- Both braking systems can be operated using Tow-Pro™ Elite electric brake controller requiring no user input to select the mode. * Tow-Pro Elite may not be suitable for some electric/hydraulic systems that require their own specific controller.
Like to know more? We are happy to answer any questions you might have. Call us on 1300 133 353 for more information.